Beauty National Sales Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNATIONAL SALES MANAGER (Beauty/Cosmetics
Industry)We're seeking a National Sales Manager with superior
prospecting skills and demonstrated results in sales to join our
team. National Sales Manager will be responsible for developing key
growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful
execution of these strategies is required to achieve the financial
targets, build relationships with customers and understand customer
trends.Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and
expand our customer base.
- Strong analytical capabilities to identify trends,
opportunities and business insights.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing
- Exceptional sales skills including negotiation, strategic
selling, category management and leading-edge sales
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic
direction of accounts
- Collaborate with purchasing department, managers, and other
staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and
efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Communicate, present and influence all levels of the
- Update, report and share daily/weekly/monthly sales report with
- Manage all the calls, meetings and travels with existing
regional/national chain retailers.
- Attend conventions/meetings/socializing events with
regional/national chain retailers.Qualifications
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and
selling products or services including marketing strategy and
tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control
- ideally someone from a strong buyer background in a national
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
services including, customer needs assessment, meeting quality
standards for services and evaluation of customer
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
- 10 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual/Multilingual a plus.
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations.
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly.
- Experience communicating with highest leadership and
- Reside in New Jersey or New York preferred.Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Vacation
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and lunch provided
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the
yearContact: Gabriel Porto (firstname.lastname@example.org)Powered by
Keywords: cesna, Clifton , Beauty National Sales Manager, Sales , Teterboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!