Director of Sales, Cloud Services
Company: Samsung SDS America Inc
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:Samsung SDSA is looking for
Director of Sales to create and implement an effective, proactive
growth strategy designed to generate new business opportunities for
cloud service and products in order to achieve company's revenue
goals. Cloud Business Team is on a mission to provide most reliable
and optimized Cloud service offering to our clients and are looking
for director level professional with excellent communication skill
to develop business strategies with our current services and
products on the market. Backed by extensive expertise across
industries and capabilities acquired from managing Samsung IT
systems for 30 years, Samsung SDS has successfully converted
traditional data center infrastructure to a cloud environment to
fit the business objectives and policies of our customers. From
consulting and migration to operation, we provide one-stop
multi-cloud services. Driven by our extensive experience and
expertise across industries, we deliver services optimized to a
business environment. Responsibilities:
- Create and implement an effective, proactive growth strategy
designed to generate new business opportunities for cloud service
and products in order to achieve company's revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customers, competitors
and markets. Identify target customers where Samsung SDSA's
technical capabilities represent a fit and where Samsung SDSA can
realize significant value. Develop plans to penetrate target
customers; assess demand and technical requirements for new
- Develop and implement short and long term business objectives,
strategies, marketing plans and budgets required to meet the
business' growth and profitability objectives.
- Provide presentations on Samsung SDSA to industry groups and
- Develop, coordinate, plan and participate in seminars and
technical workshops designed to expand the role of the business for
both internal and external customers.
- Perform high-level business development activities, including
meeting 1:1 with potential customers, making capabilities
presentations, negotiating contract terms, and managing the
quotation and proposal process for new projects.
- Provide effective project and alliance management for existing
and new customers.
- Develop new market offers that expand our customers cloud
- Handle go to market activities tied to the product area of
- Continue to extend vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Cloud Business Team. Job
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in IT/Cloud business
development and/or product development.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and developing
relationships with top-level contacts at various organizations.
Experience with negotiating and closing deals.
- Experience and deep knowledge of cloud ecosystem, markets,
competitions and user requirements.
- Experience developing and deploying services on a
private/public cloud platform or infrastructure.
- Ability working in a start-up environment, as well as
experience in corporation.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical
skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on
experience, research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of user experience flows and best practices.
- A demonstrated ability to engage with new customers, with
strong presentation and interpersonal skills - a persuasive,
- Ability to quickly set priorities and develop practical
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA will be a plus. Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO)
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Samsung SDS America Inc, Clifton , Director of Sales, Cloud Services, Sales , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!