Staff Field Technician
Posted on: September 19, 2023
United States of America
CAN79: Clifton, NJ 100 Delawanna Ave, Clifton, NJ, 07014 USA
Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than
30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building
automation systems that provide the highest possible energy
efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global
team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer
industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that
is hard to beat. Automated Logic is a business within Carrier as
part of United Technologies Corporation.
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and
sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class,
diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC,
refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible
by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that
make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing
industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us,
and we can make a difference together.
- Works under moderate supervision to perform on-site field
service directly to customers regarding installing, updating,
operating, maintaining, repairing and removing of equipment to meet
- Installs, tests, services and repairs moderately complex
equipment to conform with company operating specifications and
- Performs moderately complex on-site preventative maintenance,
routine repair, and calibration after installation.
- Inspects equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper
functioning and provides moderately complex repair services as
- Analyzes test readings, computer printouts, and trouble reports
to determine equipment repair needs.
- Monitors security stock level, timely ordering and delivery of
inventory to work sites.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years' of experience working in HVAC industry
- Possess and maintain valid and current Driver's License and be
insurable by our company's insurance carrier
- Willingness to travel in excess of 50% of typical work week,
mostly local travel and seldomovernight hotel stays
- Capable of climbing ladders or using other lift equipment in
excess of 8 feet above grade, and capable of lifting items up to
- Basic understanding use of hand tools
- Basic understanding of control logic
- AA/AS degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma,
Skilled Trades Apprenticeship
- Knowledge in DDC control theory and applications pertaining to
- Prior experience in HVAC and/or Building Automation
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Keywords: Carrier, Clifton , Staff Field Technician, Professions , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!