Communications Specialist - A/E/C Industry Expreince
Company: Gradient Talent Solutions
Location: Saddle Brook
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain marketing materials including proposals,
qualifications, project sheets, resumes, business certificates, and
company promotional presentations.
- Experience with desktop publishing including Adobe InDesign and
Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint
experience a plus
- Update and maintain client and project databases in company
- Track and research project opportunities.
- Preparation of company presentations and other material for
- Detailed oriented with the ability to demonstrate both
excellent written and communication skills. -Key Characteristics
- Self-Starter, forward-thinking and highly organized with
demonstrated proficiency in creating marketing materials.
- Exceptional communication skills in written, verbal, and visual
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proactive and goal-oriented, with the ability to work in a team
- Strong editing skills
- A willingness to learn and work above and beyond. -Key
experience and Background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional marketing experience with
A/E/C engineering firms, or similar professional services.
- Additional Social Media marketing experience is encouraged.
-Employees are offered competitive compensation packages,
medical/dental/vision, life insurance, short, and long-term
disability, paid holidays, paid time off, - and a 401k retirement
plan with company match. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Gradient Talent Solutions, Clifton , Communications Specialist - A/E/C Industry Expreince, Other , Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...