Prepress Operator/Imposition -
Location: Saddle Brook
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Saddle Brook, NJ
Impose daily production art files, produce the imposed plates and deliver to press based upon company standards and procedures. Maintain platesetter(s), processor(s), output device, prepress applications and servers. Perform processor(s) chemistry change and cleaning functions. Load plates into platesetter with the ability to lift up to 40lbs. Perform duties with minimal supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Process the production art data and sort based upon company standards and procedures
2. Impose sheets based upon company standards and procedures.
3. Use imposition software: Prenect system, Metrix and proprietary software
4. Produce bluelines, inspect plates and deliver to press per production demands
5. Assists other prepress personnel with techniques in imposition
6. Perform processor chemistry changes, cleaning and maintenance
7. Load plates with the ability to lift up to 40lbs.
8. Perform daily production accounting and redundancy checks to ensure accurate production
9. Meet and exceed quality requirements
10. Meet and exceed production volume requirements
11. Performs with a team to complete daily production volume requirements
12. Attend Prepress meetings.
13. Helps to maintain and strengthen interdepartmental relationships
14. Cross-trained to perform file prepping tasks
15. Communicates with operators and/or supervisors of any issues during production for training and awareness purposes. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: , Clifton , Prepress Operator/Imposition -, Other , Saddle Brook, New Jersey
here to apply!