Posted on: March 11, 2023
- Start up, commission, re-commission customer systems that
utilize DDC technology
- Provides solutions to mid-level systems problems either
troubleshooting the system or assists others on how to resolve
problems. Works with subcontractors and other trades to ensure
- Be able to provide turnkey project delivery on small
- Unitary systems (VAV/FPB/FCU)
- Complete all required commissioning documentation.
- Completes paperwork on-time including time sheets, expense
reports, posting of work orders, on-site documentation and project
- Responsible for total system operation from controllers to
sensors, loading software. Set up trends, alarms and reports and
works with customer IT personnel, etc. Calibrates systems requiring
basic electronic test equipment, such as multi-meters, network
terminals and/ or a laptop computer.
- Possess computer and networking skills to properly maintain
their laptops and mobile devices.
- Possesses a good understanding of the operation and control of
mechanical equipment and their control sequences.Additional Skills
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized college or university in
building HVAC with a focus on building automation controls (3- or
- Alternatively an associates degree, trade school certificate,
or military experience
- Field experience and an understanding of the installation and
operation of Automated Logic Controls
- Some experience with Automated Logic and Phoenix software
- HVAC experience or mechanical inclination
- Experience in dealing with a number of simultaneous challenges,
requiring knowledge of many different disciplinesOpportunity
- 401k and PTO
- Full Benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Reimbursement for travel expenses About Actalent: Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company
is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Actalent, Clifton , Systems Specialist, Other , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...