Registered Dental Hygienist
Company: Allwood Family Dentistry
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Allwood Family Dental is proud that our focus on patients has
driven a positive patient experience, best-in-class employee and
dentist retention and satisfaction, as well as substantial growth
in our practices. This is an opportunity for you to thrive in an
efficient office environment with an outstanding dental team that
is well-trained and highly motivated. If you enjoy working in a
clinically focused, patient-centric, fully digital dental office
then we encourage you to apply today OverviewWe are looking for an
outgoing Registered Dental Hygienist with strong interpersonal
skills to join our fast-paced dental offices. Experience is
preferred and a current dental hygienist license is required. Our
modern, fully digital practices provide restorative care, fixed and
removable prosthodontics, endodontics, extractions, and implant
restorations.Schedule: Allwood Family Dentistry: Fri. 8a-3p, Sat.
8a-1p, and alternating Sun. 8a-1p Registered Dental Hygienist Job
- Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health
conditions, reviewing health history, oral cancer screening, head
and neck inspection, dental charting, and taking blood pressure and
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all
surfaces of the teeth
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to
maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing, and
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral
- Making impressions of patient's teeth for study casts (models
of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs)
- Other duties as assignedRegistered Dental Hygienist
- Associate or advanced degree in Registered Dental
- State certification/license as required to work as a Registered
- One year or more of Registered Dental Hygienist experience is
preferred, but open to no experience for the right candidate.
- Possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health,
and quality work.
- Dentrix knowledge is highly preferred.Benefits for Part-Time
- 401(k) Eligibility
- And many more!*Benefits are subject to change and
eligibility*Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions
"To Make Our Teams, Patients, and Practices Happier and Healthier!"
- Positive Energy - We are enthusiastic, empathetic,
compassionate, optimistic, generous, kind, and passionate.
- Partnership - Work collaboratively together to achieve shared
goals. We accomplish more together than as individuals. We are
- Communication - Set clear expectations and feedback to our
patients and team members.
- Growth - We strive to continuously improve and are
goal-oriented. We grow always in all ways. PI200418751
Keywords: Allwood Family Dentistry, Clifton , Registered Dental Hygienist, Other , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!