Customer Care Rep II
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Quest Diagnostics is hiring a Customer Care Representative II in
- Handle customer inquiries regarding reporting of patient
results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service
failures and other duties to provide superior service.
- Provide research and resolution on more complex customer issues
and ensure proper escalation when appropriate.
- Report laboratory results to clients and patients using
- Document reporting or call history in the required format and
maintain complete and accurate records.
- Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to
patient testing and result reporting.
- Report client concerns using established protocols.
- Provide education and guidance to clients about Quest
Diagnostics lab processes.
- May provide training for new hires.
- Meet the job requirements in regards to competency scores,
director observations and record reviews.
- Other duties as assigned. This is not an exhaustive list of all
duties and responsibilities, but rather a general description of
work performed by the position. QUALIFICATIONS Required Work
Experience: Two (2) years of customer service experience. Preferred
- Previous client service experience with Quest is
- Previous medical or customer service background preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or
fingers. (Typing) Knowledge:
- Proper telephone etiquette to handle customer inquiries.
- Basic knowledge of operating office equipment.
- Understand the importance of Quality Service and how it is
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and
written) necessary to effectively interact with customers and
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (Word, Excel,
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to maintain professional and tactful manner in
- Ability to assist and coach other representatives.
- Ability to deal with client information in a confidential
manner. EDUCATION High School Diploma or
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Clifton , Customer Care Rep II, Other , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!