Specialty Diagnostics Account Executive, North New Jersey
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: January 18, 2023
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make
better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with
far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a
clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and
hope.In Sales, you will work for the world leader in the industry,
with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge.
You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can
inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the
people we serve.At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face
of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support
and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base,
you'll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your
days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a
well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for
repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support,
plus great pay and benefits.The Specialty Diagnostics Account
Executive (SDAE) is responsible for business development activities
leading to acquiring new clients and growing the revenue from
providers in assigned, multiple specialties (e.g.: Infectious
Disease/Immunology, TB testing and Drug Monitoring. May also assign
to emerging opportunities for other tests, initiatives, or
specialty lines.The territory encompasses North NJ, including
Bergen, Essex, Morris and Hudson Counties. A company car and gas
card will be provided.
- Conduct market research on client prospects in the assigned
- Acquire information from Physician Account Executives on
- Develop a pipeline of prospects, expected closing month and
approximate annual revenue.
- Conduct business development activities to arrange appointments
for sales presentations with decision makers.
- Present value proposition to prospects.
- Obtain pricing and special services.
- Complete contracting process.
- Initiate client set-up and onboarding.
- Qualify leads from Internal Account Managers and follow
- Partner with regional Marketing on trends and insights in the
- Facilitate problem resolution on behalf of clients.
- Update client and prospect notes in SFDC.
- Educate other sales reps on opportunities within specialty
accounts.Required Work Experience:
- 3+ years of business-to-business sales experience Knowledge:
- Clinical knowledge of assigned specialties; understanding of
sales processes, account management and sales productivity and
- Capabilities to prospect, strategize and close new business
opportunities. Communication and presentation skills.Education:
Bachelor's Degree(Required)Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Operate company vehicle, walk to client offices often in large
medical centersSpecial Requirements:--- Candidate must have
residency in close proximity of territory--- A valid driver's
license--- A motor vehicle record in good standing
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Clifton , Specialty Diagnostics Account Executive, North New Jersey, Other , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!