Direct Support Professional (Hewitt, NJ)
Company: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
NEW $1,500 Sign On Bonus Devereux's DSP hourly rate is starting
at $16.85 and increases with education and experience Virtual
Orientation Training! Are you interested in making an impact on the
lives of individuals with intellectual/developmental/behavioral
health disabilities? Do you enjoy helping others strive to their
full potential? If you answered YES to either of these questions,
then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being a Direct Support Professional has its Advantages: As a Direct
Support Professional at Devereux, you will work with other
dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping
individuals in need. What Devereux offers YOU:
- A culture that upholds a Servant Leadership perspective
- A group of like minded peers to share knowledge, thoughts and
ideas within the field of Behavioral Health
- Become a part of one of the leading fee for service
- Working environment that is collaborative with
- Tuition Assistance
- Excellent benefit package/Health Insurance:Eligible to start
benefits after 30 days of employment:
- Growth and training development
- Paid Training
- Student Loan Assistance
- The ability to interface with many levels of Leadership What we
look for in our Direct Support Professionals:
- Ensure our individuals are safe and healthy while attending our
- Supervise, coach, and assist our individuals in achieving their
goals for daily living skills, such as food preparation, cooking,
cleaning, and shopping.
- Supervise the planning, implementation, and documentation of
programs designed to meet the social, emotional, physical, and
personal needs of our individuals.
- Plan and participate in community-based jobs, volunteer
opportunities, and outings for our individuals to be involved
- Schedule and transport our individuals to and from day program.
Direct Support Professional position is located in Hewitt, NJ.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health New Jersey touches the lives of
nearly 500 children, adolescents and adults, and their families,
across the state. Individuals with emotional, behavioral and
cognitive disabilities, including autism, are served through a
broad spectrum of treatment settings, including community-based
homes and supported apartments, vocational training programs,
family care homes, and consulting services. Devereux is committed
to the health and safety of our staff. All Devereux centers have
formal infectious-disease and emergency-management plans tailored
to specifically address the unique aspects of communicable disease
prevention including COVID-19. Learn More: .
Keywords: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, Clifton , Direct Support Professional (Hewitt, NJ), Other , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!