Regional Coordinator (Mental Health Residential)
Company: Collaborative Support Programs
Posted on: November 21, 2022
CSPNJ, a mental health nonprofit agency, seeks full-time Regional
Coordinator based in Clifton, NJ. The Regional Coordinator will
oversee the operations of a mental health residential program
servicing Clifton and the surrounding counties. The Regional
Coordinator will lead the operations including recruitment and
selection, staff training and development, QI initiatives,
administration of the Electronic Health Records system, Wellness
Management & Recovery initiative (IMR), monthly regional report and
others as needed. This role will be under the direction of the
Deputy Director and will work to ensure that clients are receiving
services that are aligned with the agency mission, vision, and
values and that all regulatory requirements are met. The ideal
person will have proven leadership and management skills to
successfully manage the day-to-day operations, develop, and retain
staff and implement systems to ensure quality services are being
Salary: Masters Degree: 62K - 75K - Licensed 67K - 80K
- Master's degree from an accredited College or university in a
mental health related discipline.
- Prior supervisory and management skills.
- Current NJ Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed
Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner
- Valid NJ driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Lived Experience: CSPNJ prioritizes hiring people who have been
trained to use their own life experience dealing with mental health
or substance use challenges to inspire and support others.
- Employees must obtain their first dose of the primary series of
a COVID-19 vaccination by their start date.
Keywords: Collaborative Support Programs, Clifton , Regional Coordinator (Mental Health Residential), Other , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!