PST Specialist FLOAT (Bilingual Spanish)
Company: Laboratory Corp. of America
Posted on: August 5, 2022
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to
provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for
medical or religious accommodations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for
growth, continual development, professional challenge and the
chance to make a real difference, apply today!
At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and
healthylives. Every day we providevital information that helps our
clients and patients understand their health. If you arepassionate
about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp
could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work in either a Patient
Service Center or client office. In this role you will provide
exceptional customer service, perform skilled specimen collections
and be the face of the company. In addition, you will be provided
opportunities for continuous growth within the organization.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday - Friday shifts
between the hours of 7:00am - 7:00pm, alternating Saturdays
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary
techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and
- Process billing information and collect payments when
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our
Keywords: Laboratory Corp. of America, Clifton , PST Specialist FLOAT (Bilingual Spanish), Other , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!