Saddle Brook, NJ
Impose daily production art files, produce the imposed plates and
deliver to press based upon company standards and procedures.
Maintain platesetter(s), processor(s), output device, prepress
applications and servers. Perform processor(s) chemistry change and
cleaning functions. Load plates into platesetter with the ability
to lift up to 40lbs. Perform duties with minimal supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Process the production art data and sort based upon company
standards and procedures
2. Impose sheets based upon company standards and procedures.
3. Use imposition software: Prenect system, Metrix and proprietary
4. Produce bluelines, inspect plates and deliver to press per
5. Assists other prepress personnel with techniques in
6. Perform processor chemistry changes, cleaning and
7. Load plates with the ability to lift up to 40lbs.
8. Perform daily production accounting and redundancy checks to
ensure accurate production
9. Meet and exceed quality requirements
10. Meet and exceed production volume requirements
11. Performs with a team to complete daily production volume
12. Attend Prepress meetings.
13. Helps to maintain and strengthen interdepartmental
14. Cross-trained to perform file prepping tasks
15. Communicates with operators and/or supervisors of any issues
during production for training and awareness purposes. We are an
equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected