Company: Safe Fleet Holdings
Posted on: October 13, 2021
$19/hr, plus $750 new hire bonus, see details below
This position is primarily responsible for the assembly and
installation of American Van products at the showroom location.
- Staging and assembling all parts for customer pick-ups and
- Loading customer pick-ups and puts away transfers.
- Moving customer vehicles in/out for installation.
- Using work instructions to complete installations from start to
- Cleaning and inspecting all vehicles upon completion of
- Maintaining tools and equipment (including but not limited to
oiling air rachets/ charging drills and air compressors).
- Maintaining warehouse including but not limited to taking out the
garbage, cleaning warehouse floors, bathrooms, and showroom
- Participating in physical inventory counts as necessary.
- Communicates tooling and hardware need to Management.
Shift start: 8:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday with some overtime
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Valid driver’s license to move customer vehicles. At least 2 years
of related work experience.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$750 new hire incentive
About Safe Fleet Holdings
Headquartered in Belton, MO, Safe Fleet owns a portfolio of
brands that provide safety and productivity solutions to fleet
vehicle manufacturers and operators around the world. These brands
serve several major markets including: Bus, Rail, RV, Truck &
Trailer, Work Truck, Law Enforcement, Emergency, Waste, Industrial,
Keywords: Safe Fleet Holdings, Clifton , Electrical Installer, Other , Lodi, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!