Maintenance Technician Trainee
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavors, food,
nutrition and cosmetic ingredients. Its clients include
manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages,
pharmaceuticals and producers of nutritional supplements and pet
Its sales of 3.5 billion in the 2020 fiscal year make Symrise a
leading global provider. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, the
Group is represented by more than 100 locations in Europe, Africa,
the Middle East, Asia, the United States and Latin America.
Symrise works with its clients to develop new ideas and
market-ready concepts for products that form an integral part of
everyday life. Economic success and corporate responsibility are
inextricably linked as part of this process.
Symrise - always inspiring more
- Perform facility and/or maintenance tasks, either mechanical or
electrical at the facility. Assist in troubleshooting and repair
work on multi-faceted mechanical and/or electrical systems.
- Responsible for following Maintenance Department procedures
such as inventory handling and preventative maintenance.
- Provides input on plant projects for safe and efficient
- Follow all plant safety and hygiene procedures required in a
- The incumbent must have 0-4 years of industrial maintenance
- Successful completion of any technical, vocational or military
- Must have the ability to analyze and solve problems in
mechanical and electrical systems.
- Open and respectful corporate culture with flat hierarchies and
the possibility to work on innovative projects in a team-oriented
and international work environment
- Flexible work arrangements, associated daycare facilities for
children and further offers to support work-life-balance
- Individual training and international career opportunities
- Attractive compensation package and profit sharing, 30 vacation
days per year, holiday pay and Christmas bonus for tariff
- Company pension scheme, life time working time accounts,
canteen as well as other social and complementary benefits
Join us today!
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply by
using our online application system. Your application will be
Your contact: Brian Albanese
Keywords: Symrise, Clifton , Maintenance Technician Trainee, Other , Teterboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!