Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal
Company: MAGGIANO DIGIROLAMO & LIZZI PC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Full-time Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal needed to work
on-site in a highly reputable Fort Lee law firm.
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask, have excellent
communication skills and be detail-oriented.
- Must be at least 3 to 5 years-experience in New Jersey Workers
- Spanish speaking required. As a paralegal at Maggiano
DiGirolamo & Lizzi PC your responsibilities will require the
- Obtaining documentation related to injured parties such as
medical records, bills, & wage information.
- Draft correspondence including Motions and Claim Petitions
- Assist and potentially attend attorneys client meetings
- Extensive contact with clients, attorneys, insurance carriers,
courts and medical providers.
- Preparing documents and correspondence to be sent to clients,
insurance carriers, courts and doctors offices.
- Scheduling client appointments ,court appearances and other
discovery and medical expert consultations. Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary based on knowledge and experience
and benefits including medical, dental, and 401K PI216036924
Keywords: MAGGIANO DIGIROLAMO & LIZZI PC, Clifton , Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal, Legal , Lodi, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...