Company: Dassault Falcon Jet
Location: Little Ferry
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Summary of DutiesResponsible for legal operations and issues in
support of the General Counsel and Legal Department by applying
legal education, technical and system abilities, and knowledge of
legal filings in pursuit of legal compliance and continuous
improvement in internal department operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Legal Department Management
- Support implementation of a legal department strategic
projects. Examples include: administration of a document management
- Registered agent database,
- Develop and implement process improvements that promote
efficiency and overall cost reductions throughout the
department.Legal Content Preparation
- Prepare/review agreements, contracts, leases, powers of
- Assist with litigation document management, holds, and
- Prepare/review trademark applications for new and existing
marks. Calendar renewal dates.
- Assist in creating and managing new corporate entities and
maintain filings for existing entities.
- Assist/prepare meeting minutes and resolutions for domestic and
- Prepare presentations and draft correspondence.
- Certification of documents to be used in foreign
countries.Aircraft Sales Administration
- Coordinate prospective customer sales by processing KYC
searches, assist attorneys with pre-sale agreements, sales
agreements and closing documents for pre-owned
- Assist with preparation and monitoring of departmental
- Liaise with other businesses and functional groups to address
departmental needs in a timely basis.
- Serve as Notary for company.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports; coordinate travel;
maintain calendar; create/review expense reports.MINIMUM REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal Certificate.
- Five+ years of relevant experience in law firm or corporate law
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office products
(PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to handle confidential matters appropriately.
- Solutions oriented.
- Notary Public.ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in or knowledge of the corporate aviation
- Experience with DocuSign software.
- Experience with a Document Management System.
- Fluency in French and/or other foreign languages.WORKING
- Office working conditions.
Keywords: Dassault Falcon Jet, Clifton , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Little Ferry, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!