Lead, Information Security Systems Engineer Secret - Clifton, NJ
Company: L3 Technologies
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Title: Lead, Info Security Sys Engineering
Job Code: SAS20232401-96087
Job Location: Clifton, New Jersey
Job Description: L3Harris Technologies is seeking a dynamic
Information Systems Security Engineer with a specialty in DOD
Anti-Tamper verification. The ideal candidate will be well-versed
in AT technologies and work well with integrated engineering teams.
Bring your talents to L3Harris Technologies...don't join a job ,
join a mission.
- Expected to contribute to all System Security Engineering
activities pertaining to CDRLs, trade studies, security
requirements analysis, secure architecture development, management
& compliance with security controls, design review milestones (SRR,
SDR, PDR, CDR) and security test/verification activities.
- Ensure RMF Information Security requirements and Program
Protection requirements are addressed in all phases of the System
Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade
studies, requirements derivation and allocation, and interface
definition studies to translate customer Information Security
requirements to engineering specifications.
- Responsible for developing security overlays, data flow
diagrams, internal requirements, CONOPs and interface control
documents from customer / product requirements.
- Identify security risks, threats and vulnerabilities to
existing systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the area of Product
- Expected to lead multiple Product Security Programs
- Enhance and Improve processes and procedures to improve
- Work is 100% on-site at Clifton, NJ facility Qualifications:
- Active SECRET Clearance required
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related
experience Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience writing and managing RMF body of evidence documents
(e.g., Program Protection Implementation Plan, AT Plan, System
Security Plan (SSP), Security Compliance Traceability Matrix
(SCTM), Key Management Plan (KMP), Risk Assessment Report (RAR),
Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plan, Plans of Action and Milestones
(POA&M), and Security Assessment Plans and Procedures
- Knowledge of programming languages including C/C++, Assembly,
Python languages is desired.
- Experience implementing real-time embedded security-oriented
solutions on Department of Defense (DoD) systems
- Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating in
- Experience interfacing with other Engineering Disciplines
- Experience in Software Assurance (SWA), Supply Chain Risk
Management (SCRM) is preferred.
- Experience with commercial-off-the-shelf products
- DoD 8570.01-M IASAE Level 1 certification (e.g. CISSP).
- Experience with administration and securing Linux
(RHEL/CentOS), VXWorks, Wind River Linux
- Experience identifying common threats to information systems
and how compromise system integrity.
- Experience in system testing and evaluation methods and RMF
assessment methodology & process.
- Experience with DOORS requirement management software
- Experience in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Active Collateral TS or TS/SCI Clearance is highly
Keywords: L3 Technologies, Clifton , Lead, Information Security Systems Engineer Secret - Clifton, NJ, IT / Software / Systems , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...