Lead, Software Engineer (Active Secret or US Citizen able to obtain) -
Company: Altimeter Solutions
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Job Description:We have an immediate need for an experienced
Embedded Software Engineer responsible for planning and execution
of complex designs in large teams to ensure proper system
functionality. A Senior C/C++ embedded systems developer that
understands software / hardware co-design, Distributed systems
design, and software / computer architecture.
- Lead and contribute to business acquisition, requirements
analysis, design, code and unit test, integration and test,
requirements sell off, and operations and maintenance of embedded
- Ensure that products/projects delivered meet customer
requirements and specifications.
- Drive process improvements to aid in team coordination and
maintain delivery schedule.
- Communicate with leadership on status, issues, milestones, and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or
a related field with 9 years of relevant experience; or a Graduate
degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
with 7 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in a lead software engineering and / or
software systems role with a complex design.
- Experience with executing throughout the full development
lifecycle including requirements flow-down and allocation, design,
development, test, and sell-off.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies. Preferred
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Knowledgeable of safety-critical software development / DO-178
C or above industry standards.
- Experience on complex systems with a focus on mission
computing, memory systems, and/or displays.
- Direct Government customer interface experience (e.g. US Air
Force, US Navy, etc.)
- Model-Based Systems Engineering experience.Skills and
- Linux/Linux Engineering including kernel modules and device
- Intel x86/ARM/FPGA/SoC,
- Embedded System Design, Release Engineering,
- Understanding of Change and Configuration Management,
- Network and Communication Protocols and Topology, Debug/Trace
- DO 178 / DO 254 / ARINC 653 / Avionics, Electronic
- Real-time Operating Systems like VxWorks/LynxOS/Integrity,
- Software Integration, Test, Verification/Validation, UML
Design, ADA 83 & 95.
Keywords: Altimeter Solutions, Clifton , Lead, Software Engineer (Active Secret or US Citizen able to obtain) -, IT / Software / Systems , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!