Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 18, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a CONCIERGE position.
- Location: FlexJet, 111 Industrial Ave, Teterboro, NJ 07608.
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Wednesday through Sunday 7AM- 4PM. Monday
and Tuesday off.
- Details: This is a luxury private jet airlines club lounge.
Concierge-type responsibilities include:
o Keeping already prepared food replenished and presentable
o Reheating and chilling prepared foods as necessary/needed
o Interacting with guests
o Placing orders for food and beverages as needed
o Set up, maintenance, and cleanup of the food area
- Requirement: Hospitality and Restaurant training. High-end
restaurant experience a plus.
- Starting Pay: $20 per hour
- Perks: Free shift meal, free coffee, free uniforms, free safety
shoes, and free parking. *Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1167535.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! Eurest is recognized worldwide
for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice
industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global
resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities
we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through
food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified
throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's
most respected successful corporations, including many of the
Fortune 500.Job Summary
Summary: As a Concierge, you will establish a warm, welcome, and
professional atmosphere for all clients, recruits, customers and
employees. You will be the first impression to all and will operate
the switchboard in addition to being the point of contact for all
visitors, making sure guests feel comfortable and secure throughout
their visit. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and acknowledges all guests.
- Anticipates and addresses guests' needs.
- Thanks guests with genuine appreciation.
- Assists guests in all guest service matters including concierge
- Monitors and processes visitor and registration requests
utilizing a centralized email inbox.
- Escorts all high touch clients to their meeting
- Promotes team work and quality service through daily
communications and coordination with other departments.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with
others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensures front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly
state at all times.
- Provides a professional, efficient arrival and departure
experience for our guests while creating a memorable visit.
- Acts as first point of contact for all activities and
emergencies in the lobby, remaining alert at all times. Serves as
point person, taking ownership of any challenges that may arise
within the Lobby operation, resolving them, or following escalation
procedures as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Experience in a client service / reception position.
- Computer skills including MS Office products including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Some college is preferred. Associates at Eurest are offered
many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time positions
offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Eurest maintains a drug-free
Req ID: 1167535[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Clifton , CONCIERGE, Hospitality & Tourism , Teterboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...