Healthcare/Hospital Security / Life Safety Strategic Account Executive (Uncapped Commission)
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Hospital/Medical Security / Life Safety Strategic Account
Executive (Uncapped Commission)This Jobot Job is hosted by: David
RochaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit
about us:With 20-years of proven growth and exceptional
performance, our mission is to be our customers best service
provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that
goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values
and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1
global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take
great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and
their communities with the solutions we provide.Why join us?We
foster a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which
individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to
realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a
variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our
colleagues:Company Holidays and Paid Time OffFun & Laughter Day
OffMedical, Dental & Vision PlanLife insurance & Disability
PlanWellness Program401K Matching PlanColleague Assistance
ProgramTuition reimbursementCompetitive salary and compensation
planVehicle reimbursement planCorporate Social Responsibility
DayAnd much moreJob DetailsWhat you'll do with "Our Support and
- Strategic Account Development: Develop and execute account
plans for designated strategic accounts to drive revenue and
achieve sales target. Understand needs, challenges, and
requirements. Identify opportunities for upselling, cross-selling
and expanding services offered.
- Relationship Management: Build relationships with existing
customers and prospects within named account(s) to cultivate and
identify new opportunities. Build and maintain strong relationships
with executives, decision makers and influencers. Regularly engage
to understand evolving needs, address concerns, and ensure
- Account Planning: Develop and implement strategic account plans
to achieve long term objectives. Collaborate with premier partners
in specified vertical market(s). Collaborate with internal teams to
align strategy, resolve issues, and drive value.
- Contract Negotiation and Renewals. Collaborate with customers
and internally to negotiate terms and pricing aimed at value for
- Develop business opportunities, conduct needs assessment
(customer site walks) and write proposals for system installation
and service opportunities.
- Develop market awareness through networking, presentations,
event attendance and industry associations.
- Partner with operations personnel to execute growth,
development, sales, and marketing of all solutions. Work together
to ensure we meet our customers' expectations.What You'll Need
- Proven experience in strategic account management, business
development or B2B sales at the enterprise level.
- Strong track record of successfully managing and growing
- Excellent relationships development skills at all levels of
organizations, both internally and externally.
- Strong affinity for problem solving.
- Desire to learn, understand, and apply solutions to customer
- Ability to build customer confidence and cultivate business
- Proactively source sales & service opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to business changes with the ability to
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Clifton , Healthcare/Hospital Security / Life Safety Strategic Account Executive (Uncapped Commission), Healthcare , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!