Dental Insurance Coordinator
Company: Allwood Family Dentistry
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Allwood Family Dental is proud that our focus on patients has
driven a positive patient experience, best-in-class employee and
dentist retention and satisfaction, as well as substantial growth
in our practices. This is an opportunity for you to thrive in an
efficient office environment with an outstanding dental team that
is well-trained and highly motivated. If you enjoy working in a
clinically focused, patient-centric, fully digital dental office
then we encourage you to apply today.--- The---Dental---Insurance
Coordinator---'s primary responsibility is to facilitate the
patient's office experience in being seamless and ensure the
patient leaves well-informed and prepared for their next
appointment. This includes ensuring the patient understands their
treatment plan, and insurance benefits, assisting with financial
arrangements, etc.--- Dental Insurance Coordinator Roles and
- Provide a smooth and seamless patient check-in/check-out.
- Answer patients' questions and assist with intake forms.
- Responsible for insurance verifications, claims follow-up, and
accurate communication to staff and patients regarding insurance
- Assist patients with financial arrangements.
- Phone coverage: answering phone calls, and confirming
- Additional duties as assigned by the Practice Leader Dental
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in a dental office
- Dental insurance/billing knowledge is required.
- Must exhibit outstanding customer service.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to quickly
establish rapport and work closely with patients and staff.
- Highly flexible, detail-oriented, reliable, and
- EagleSoft experience is a major plus Benefits for Full-Time
- PTO, paid holidays, office closure days
- Dental allowance
- 401(k) Eligibility
- And many more! *Benefits are subject to change and eligibility*
Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions "To Make Our
Teams, Patients, and Practices Happier and Healthier!"
- Positive Energy - We are enthusiastic, empathetic,
compassionate, optimistic, generous, kind, and passionate.
- Partnership - Work collaboratively together to achieve shared
goals. We accomplish more together than as individuals. We are
- Communication - Set clear expectations and feedback to our
patients and team members.
- Growth - We strive to continuously improve and are
goal-oriented. We grow always in all ways. PI200688380
Keywords: Allwood Family Dentistry, Clifton , Dental Insurance Coordinator, Healthcare , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!