Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Location: River Edge
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps
you feel and deliver your best?
The Massage Envy brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin
care. As a massage therapist at our River Edge franchised
location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping
people feel their best through total body care.
Here's what's in it for you:
We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the
treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- Free Monthly Membership
- Product/Service Discounts
- Health Insurance Options
- Sick Time/PTO Accrual
- Telehealth Services
- Matching 401K
- Additional Employee Support
- A healthy compensation plan
- Negotiable base pay per service hour with adjustment for
experience/education, hours worked, rebooking, enhancements and
gratuities. Our busiest therapists took home more than $74,000 last
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love. As well as 12+ free CES
- A commitment to safety
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not ME SPE, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their affiliates, is the sole
employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and
each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for
ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits
and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated
franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Clifton , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , River Edge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!