AppleOne is currently seeking a full-time Export Sales
Coordinator for one of their premier Paramus clients. This role is
Bilingual Spanish, and is starting asap.
Job Type: Full Time, Salary
Minimum Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Minimum Experience: 5 years in Export Sales
? Administer current sales activities for all international
? Analyze customer purchases in order to develop a strategic plan
for increasing sales.
? Develop objectives and goals for international sales and
implement new product launches and sales programs to achieve sales
? Design all required marketing and sales programs.
? Participate in various exhibitions
? Be able to speak in front of groups and give professional sales
? Aggressively Identify new business opportunities to expand
? Manage all communication to the customers.
? Develop and maintain professional relationships and manage and
monitor each account.
? Handle all international documents needed.
Well established distribution company is seeking a detail-oriented
sales professional to join our growing company. Must speak and
write English and Spanish fluently.
This is primarily an inside sales position calling on current and
potential accounts. The candidate must have an outgoing personality
and the ability to build long-term relationships with customers,
negotiate contracts and close sales on a line of over 4000+
products. Candidate must have a good memory and be able to learn
how to use our products in order to sell the products. Prior
product sales experience is preferred.
Client offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive medical plan,
401K, tremendous growth opportunity and an excellent working
Full time position: Monday through Friday (8:30am ?5:15pm).
Summary of Position:
Increase international sales by means of telephone and e-mail. Call
on current customers and prospect for new customers. Attend 2 to 5
USA tradeshows per year.
1. Heavy e-mail and telephone contact with existing and potential
customers with regards to price quotations, product inquiries,
distributor applications, bids, etc?
2. Increase sales for the entire product line.
3. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
Qualified candidates must have/be:
1. Bilingual (Spanish is a must)
2. Intelligent, professional, outgoing and self-motivated
3. Experience in selling to distributors world-wide
4. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
5. Excellent presentation skills
6. Excellent negotiation skills
7. Detail oriented
8. Familiarity with USA government and international bidding
9. Knowledge of international documents
10. Professional, outgoing, self-motivated
11. Excellent follow up skills, organizational, time management and
professional relationship building skills.
Please apply today for immediate consideration. We are an equal
employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified
candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran