Registered Nurse (RN) - Evening shift - Flexible hours
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: January 12, 2022
BAYADA Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Westampton, NJ
office. This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a
per visit basis in territories throughout Burlington County. **
This position is for an evening visits RN. ** Flexible scheduling
with a start around 3pm (or later) until about 8pm.** Perfect
opportunity to work a full time position with other commitments
during the day!** Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem positions
available BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages
have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We
believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality
home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and
reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to
remain at home and receive the medical care required. Registered
Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in NJ.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!As an accredited, regulated,
certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies
with all state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J.
Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Clifton , Registered Nurse (RN) - Evening shift - Flexible hours, Healthcare , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!