Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: March 16, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description About the role: At
Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization
that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to
patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and
other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is
possible in order to bring life-changing therapies to patients
worldwide.Join Takeda as a Manager, Programming where you will lead
study-level programming and oversight activities ensuring quality
and timeliness and own assigned tasks, identifying the need for and
actively seeking input from others. As part of the Programming
team, you will report to the Director or Senior Director,
Programming and Engage cross-functionally to progress tasks with
proven influencing skills.How you will contribute:
- Contributes to process improvement initiatives.
- Establishes internal and external presence on topics of
- Applies strong general knowledge of technical and programming
methods with applied experience.
- Proactive contributor and team player.
- Delivery on commitment takes initiative.
- Ability to drive programming activities within the study team
to ensure quality and timeliness.
- Strong knowledge of CDISC standards, medical terminology,
clinical trial methodologies, and FDA/ICH regulations.
- Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and
statistical programming (e.g., clinical development, the
prescription drug distribution process, etc).
- Excellent analytical, technical, and computer skills.
- Advanced SAS programming ability.Minimum
- MS with 4+ years of industry-related experience.
- BS with 6+ years of industry-related experience.
- Proven track record of contributing to business process
transformation and organizational culture change as well as
providing programming expertise on programs with complex business
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development with
significant direct exposure to clinical development.
- Healthcare business acumen with a comprehensive understanding
of the pharmaceutical industry.What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and a company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work. Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.This position is
currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid
and Remote Work policy.Base Salary Range: $101,500 to $145,000.00
based on the candidate's professional experience level. Employees
may also be eligible for Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive
benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution
Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement
Program, and Paid Volunteer Time Off.The final salary offered for
this position may take into account a number of factors including,
but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants
Are Not Permitted to Apply.Empowering our people to shine: Takeda
is proud of its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and
providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law. EEO
Statement Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse
workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law. Locations Massachusetts - Virtual Worker Type Employee Worker
Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Clifton , Manager, Programming, Executive , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...