Location: South Hackensack
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionProduction Manager
- Do you want to be part of a company that knows developing an
amazing team makes all the difference?
- Where each day brings a new challenge, with the option for
continuous training & coaching?
- Are you looking for an opportunity with a direct path to
develop and grow, within a stable organization? Look no further,
apply now!We are seeking an experienced Production Manager with a
background in manufacturing of machinery, and/or capital equipment.
- Maintained current production schedule, updated daily to track
all aspects of equipment orders as they progress and communicate
- Manage six (6) supervisors directly, and fifty (50) indirect
- Provide the means to establish realistic production schedules
that can be met, and schedules that will allow the Company to be
competitive with respect to equipment manufacturing
- Ensure the accurate and timely entry of Production Department
data into the IT system.
- Conduct weekly production meetings with all applicable
Production Personnel to discuss all aspects of production
- Ensure that the Production Testing Facilities in both buildings
are appropriately equipped and maintained clean and tidy
- Ensure the proper handling and disposal of all hazardous
materials used in the manufacturing process
- Prepare and conduct timely performance reviews for subordinate
- Work closely with the 'Materials Manager', who in turn, works
closely with the Purchasing Department.
- Assist in developing accurate manufacturing time studies that
are necessary to develop realistic production scheduling and
equipment manufacturing costs
- Ensure that all departments provide the type of cooperation
that is essential for Production to meet commitments.
- Conduct bi-weekly production meetings to ensure solid
inter-departmental communication and continuity regarding all
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach team members
- Solid track record in overall plant management
- Strong work ethic and a high-energy level
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in supervision and administration of the production
department of a small to medium-size machinery manufacturer.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree, a plus- NOT
- Experience organizing production operations with a specialty
- Ability to adapt to the latest technologies and
techniquesProcess Management - Achieve the requirements and primary
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally.
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when
- Communicating throughout organization.
- Initiating new, creative ideas.
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new
- Able to manage multiple projects.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting practices Looking
forward to getting to know you…
Keywords: TheMasonGroup, Clifton , Production Manager, Executive , South Hackensack, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!