Company: Arrow Fastener Company, LLC.
Location: Saddle Brook
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Arrow Fastener Company, LLC is a dynamic, fast-growing organization
that manufactures, markets, and sells a broad portfolio of iconic
American tool brands. Products include Arrow stapling tools and
staples, rivet tools and rivets, and glue guns and hot melt glue;
Pony and Jorgensen woodworking clamps and vises; Goldblatt
concrete, masonry, tile, and drywall tools. Many of our products
are category leaders and our customers include the biggest names in
home improvement retail as well as thousands of local hardware and
other retail stores. Our goal is to breathe new life and energy
into these mature brands and categories - transforming them through
innovative approaches to consumer insights, product design,
category management, and interactive communications strategies. Our
culture is grounded in a dedication to four key values: Customer
Focus, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, and an energetic Drive for
Results. We like to think of ourselves as a 134-year-old startup -
anchored in brands that go all the way back to 1885 yet driven by
thinking and strategies that are urgent, fresh and
forward-looking.Arrow Fastener Co., LLC is located in Saddle Brook,
NJ and is a wholly owned subsidiary of GreatStar Tools USA whose
other operating companies include Shop-Vac USA, GreatStar
Industrial US & Prime-Line Products.REPORTING RELATIONSHIP:
The VP, Sales will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer
(COO) and be responsible for all aspects of Sales for the Arrow
Fastener Co., LLC and related Pony, Jorgensen, and Goldblatt
branded business.ABOUT THE POSITION:
The VP Sales is responsible for managing all aspects of the Sales
function at Arrow Fastener. As a key member of the Arrow Fastener
executive leadership team, the VP Sales will report to the COO and
assume a strategic role in the overall management of the business.
This role is responsible for the direction and management of all
sales and business development operations, including market
competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and
channel strategy. This position includes responsibility for
business development. The VP Sales will drive the company's
achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue
Director, Sales - Co-Op and Industrial Hardware, National Account
Directors (Big Box)
- Oversee the hiring and development of a (North American) sales
organization, appropriate for the company's maturity/size.
- Be a role model for the company culture both with our customers
as well as with our teammates.
- Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive
- Drive the development of national and international sales
- Work closely with Marketing to develop, establish, and direct
channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement
strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
- Work closely with VP Marketing to develop and execute lead
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms
and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel
At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4
years in a senior management position.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers
and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent
interpersonal skills with executive level customers and
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to
create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel
- Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales
(globally) SW applications.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities
BS degree in Business or related field of study. MBA
Keywords: Arrow Fastener Company, LLC., Clifton , VP Sales, Executive , Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!