Staff EMC/EMI Engineer Secaucus NJ
Company: ZT Systems
Location: Ridgefield Park
Posted on: May 25, 2023
As a Staff EMI/EMC Engineer with a strong background in
Electromagnetic Interference/Compatibility (EMI/EMC) you will work
as part of a team to develop and enhance the systems we produce.
This person should excel in fast paced environments and be
passionate about developing the most competitive board/system
products. This position is based in our Secaucus, New Jersey
headquarters.What you will do
- Work with Customers to review requirements are met for their
EMI and EMC standards (from PCB to subassembly and Server level)
and execute leading a team on location.
- Determines methods and layouts for compliance to EMC design
standards for customers and determines testing programs for
validation of the customers equipment.
- Wide range of experience including mechanical housings review
and design for compliance to EMC standards.
- Develop, manage and perform EMI/EMC Test data to assist in root
cause and corrective actions.
- Communicate periodic status and known risks (with proposed
solutions) on projects.What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of experience required
- 8+ years as an Electrical Engineer, Compliance Engineer, EMI
Engineer, EMC Engineer, or related title preferred
- 5+ years of developing electronics to meet EMI/EMC standards
- Extensive knowledge of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI),
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) theory, signal integrity, and
- Expert skills in use of Spectrum Analyzers, EMI receivers,
signal generators, RF power meters, RF amplifiers, antennas;
- Works on complex issues with proven success with demonstrated
ability in troubleshooting EMI/EMC issues in a lab
- Knowledge and understanding of Integrated Circuit level EMI/EMC
specifications and methods.
- Proactively oriented to exploit opportunities and identify
- Ability to use your time, energy, and resources in an effective
manner to achieve set goals.
- Ability to identify the elements of a situation/ability to
visualize, articulate, and solve problems.
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to lead a team of technicians.#LI-AS1, #LI-onsiteAbout
ZT SystemsAt ZT Systems, you'll get to do work you are proud of
alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are
opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to
design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class
customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a
face-paced environment that's challenging, rewarding, and
career-defining.A culture built around our values we work hard and
think fast. We view challenges as opportunities-to do better, push
harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we
learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the
momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do,
building the foundation of today-and transforming the future of
tomorrow.Join ZT Systems and help us build technology
infrastructure that connects the world.What We OfferWhen you join
ZT, you'll enjoy a range of world-class, inclusive employee
benefits designed to grow with you and our company. From
competitive compensation to 401K matching to comprehensive health &
wellness programs and tuition reimbursement, ZT Systems offers
industry leading benefits packages for eligible employees designed
to help you get the most out of life.ZT Group Int'l. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of
any kind. ZT Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: ZT Systems, Clifton , Staff EMC/EMI Engineer Secaucus NJ, Engineering , Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...