Sr Admin Coordinator
Company: United Technologies Corporation
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Job ID: 30001851City: CliftonState: New JerseyCountry: United
StatesCategory: Administrative SupportJob Type: Full
TimeDescription:Date Posted:2020-02-12-08:00Country:United States
of AmericaLocation:CAN79: Clifton, NJ 100 Delawanna Ave, Clifton,
NJ, 07014 USAService Coordinator to provide support to service team
(dispatch, scheduling, proposals, orders, invoicing, etc)JOB
RESPONSIBILITIES:The Service Coordinator performs all department
schedules; the tracking of labor and expense costs, processing work
orders, contract charges, billings to customers and payment
accounting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Own the local monthly branch service agreement renewal
- Prepare all contract renewal proposals and other documents for
- Follow-up with contract customers and make required
- Reconcile Service Contracts by managing cost transfers.
- Prepare and submit all Service Agreement booking packages for
renewals, and time & material work.
- Prepare time & material billings.
- Maintain contract logs, and schedule and document all
department commitments for repairs, maintenance, installation,
retrofit, warranty and parts.
- Ensure all Preventative Maintenance visits are scheduled, and
performed for each Service Agreement.
- Call each Preventative Maintenance customer the day after each
PM visit to ensure all work was satisfactory, and address any open
items. Follow up immediately on open items and report
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance schedules in accounting
system for all visits.
- Monitor service receivables and suspend service when
- Log and track all service work orders (billable and
non-billable) and reconcile all open tickets in a timely
manner.EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:High School Diploma, GED or
equivalent required; AA/AS degree preferred, Technical/Business
School Certificate or Diploma; or other post High School training
(2-years duration)EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years of experience within Building Construction/HVAC
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or equivalent
- Accounting, purchasing, receivables, and AIA billing experience
- MS Dynamics/ERP experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Good time management skills
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities successfullyUnited
Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.Privacy
Policy and Terms:Click on this link to read the Policy and
TermsQualification:United Technologies Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally
protected class.Thank you for your interest in a career at United
Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application
system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to
apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018.
On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system
will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job
Keywords: United Technologies Corporation, Clifton , Sr Admin Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!