Consumer & Business Banking, Senior Relationship Banker, Senior Relationship Banker, Lodi, NJ
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Consumer & Business Banking, Senior Relationship Banker, Senior
Relationship Banker, Lodi, NJLodi, United States of AmericaWHAT YOU
WILL BE DOINGSantander is one of the largest banks in the world,
and one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits.
With a principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander s retail
division serves nearly 2 million customers and more than 140k
business customers in the US.As a Senior Relationship Banker, you
will be responsible for acquiring, deepening, and retaining
relationships with consumer and small business customers (with
annual revenue up to $3MM). You will directly manage and grow a
client portfolio of the most complex and highest value consumer and
small business clients in the branch. You will deliver an
exceptional customer experience through engagement of customers in
the branch, over the phone, and through collaboration with business
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do, deepen
relationships and make connections during every interaction.
- Engage customers through proactive, outbound calling for both
service and relationship deepening opportunities.
- Assess customer needs by being genuinely curious, asking
questions, and identifying opportunities to help achieve their
financial goals today and in the future.
- Be the expert on Santander products and services and be able to
articulate the benefits that will help customers based on their
- Independently manage a portfolio comprised of both High Value
consumer clients and Small Business customers with annual revenue
up to $3MM.
- Aptitude & interest in serving business clients- reviewing
financial statements and advanced knowledge of small business
- Participates in joint calling with Product partners to generate
and deepen relationships with business customers.
- Recommend the best needs-based solution; deliver solutions
directly as well as introduce key partners (i.e. Investment,
Mortgage etc.) when appropriate.
- Build trust and deliver solutions by setting expectations and
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers by
maintaining contact through early engagement calls and regular
outreach to portfolio customers.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience in every
interaction. Ensure timely follow up and escalate for resolution
- Ensure compliance with all bank policies, procedures and
regulatory requirements. Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-9 years of experience in a customer facing environment
including a minimum of 2-3 years in Financial Services with direct
experience acquiring new client relationships and developing
existing client relationships.
- Strong financial acumen; general knowledge of consumer and
small business products, and small business lending.
- Motivated to help people achieve financial goals.
- Passion and personal commitment to proactively help
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in person and
over the phone.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, building
strong relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve problems and provide
solutions to customer issues.
- Demonstrated proficiency using the phone to engage with
- Basic computer skills. Employees desiring consideration should
complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process
as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all
pertinent information to support their candidacy. To be considered
eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all
- Meet the qualifications posted for the positions they are
- Apply online through the Company s internal careers site for
- Complete 12 months of continuous service within your current
position and be in good standing (rating of Achieved or better, not
been placed on a performance improvement plan)Please click here to
see the full policy: At Santander, we value and respect differences
in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams.
We actively encourage everyone to apply . Santander is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.Working Conditions: Frequent
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking.
Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required
to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job
description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may
be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the
tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to
revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may
terminate at any time for any reason.
Primary Location: Lodi, New Jersey, United States of America
Other Locations: New Jersey-Lodi
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Clifton , Consumer & Business Banking, Senior Relationship Banker, Senior Relationship Banker, Lodi, NJ, Accounting, Auditing , Lodi, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!