Staff Accountant - Real Estate
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Staff Accountant - Real Estate About the Company:
- Our client is a private real estate company that develops,
acquires, and finances properties throughout the US.
- Their real estate portfolio is in over 15 states and the firm
has been in business for nearly 30 years.
- This role will be in office 5 days per week and is in the
Clifton/Passaic/East Rutherford area in New Jersey.
- They offer competitive salary, strong benefits, and they
provide bonuses throughout the year. This role has the opportunity
to move up and become a Senior Accountant. Some employee reviews
are: "Small office and working with people you enjoy being around."
"Amazing commercial/residential real estate firm." Responsibilities
of the Real Estate Staff Accountant will include:
- Real Estate Taxes, CAM, Billing, Leases
- Property accounting, asset management
- The Staff Accountant will also be working on the annual audits
and working on joint venture accounting
- Additional Ad Hoc responsibilities as assigned by the
Controller and Senior Management Qualifications of the Real Estate
Staff Accountant should include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of related experience within the Real Estate
industry; public accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems such as MRI, Yardi or other related
software; strong Excel skills for reporting purposes To apply for
this role please contact Lisa Pantoja, Executive Recruiter -
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Clifton , Staff Accountant - Real Estate, Accounting, Auditing , Clifton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!