Entry Level - Accounting Associate
Company: Vaco Staffing
Location: Saddle Brook
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Position is in office - M-F - 8:30am to 5pmAccounting Clerk:Temp
to PermOpen to recent college grads and experienced CDs.Mostly data
entry, inputting invoices into system, some basic
accounting.Position is huge on personality, must be a go-getter, be
able to work well as a team, enthusiastic and energetic.Software -
They use a Cloud Suite, Sage and QuickBooks - open on software.Job
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the Accounting is
responsible for, A/P, A/R, Cash applications and collections,
checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements,
and other reports and records.
- Perform cash application by managing the download of cash from
the bank and credit card websites along with timely recording of
- Review unidentified cash items and proactively investigate for
resolution and perform adjustments as needed.
- Reconcile bank statements to daily cash receipts.
- Create and maintain customer files and records.
- Manage customer communication on daily aging report.
- Contact customers & vendors to notify them of delinquent
accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact.
- Generate customer invoices and statements as needed.
- Run ad hoc reports as needed.
- Assist with projects and duties assigned by Shared Services
- Collect and sort invoices and checks.
- Mail checks to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data
from daily work logs into the company's various systems, supporting
supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned HR,
- Assist personnel with any tasks conducted within the
- A high school diploma; coupled with education and working
experience in the field.
- A complete or comprehensive understanding of office practices,
processes and procedures and equipment.
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with
sensitive financial information, whether it is information for the
company or for individuals.
- Computer literacy, in excel and Microsoft office and ERP
systems are responsible for keying information into various
computers and software programs.
- Strong people skills - a polite and professional demeanor when
working with other companies, as well as consumers and
- The willingness and ability to comply with local, state, and
federal financial regulations, as well as the regulations
established by the company itself.
- Attentive to detail, thorough, possess a strong work ethic, and
be professional and courteous when working with others.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Clifton , Entry Level - Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!